“Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendour, for everything in heaven and earth is yours”
– 1 Chronicles 29:11
Stewardship of Time, Talents and Treasure
We encourage our members to pray and think about their giving commitment in terms of time, talents, and treasure.
How you can give your time:
• Attend Sunday service
• Active membership of a pastorate (fellowship or homegroup)
• Commune with the Lord in personal devotion every day
• Participate in weekly or monthly prayer meetings.
• Be part of the Church leadership and management.
How you can give your talents:
If you wish to give your talents to grow our intercultural worshipping community, please contact our Stewardship Promotion Leader.
How you can give your treasure:
• Tithe (10% of income)
• Offerings above your tithe
• Special Projects: Including Youthwork, Rooted in Jesus, purchase of church lectern, cameras, chairs etc
• Thanksgiving offering for a blessing from the Lord, such as a new job, purchase of house or car, the birth of a baby, passing exams etc
For details on how to make a stewardship commitment of time or talent, please contact our Stewardship Promotion Leader, or for information on how to give your treasure, please see below.
3 Ways to give your treasure
We recommend that you give online as this is most efficient. If possible, set up a standing order as this allows us to plan better.
If you are a taxpayer, we ask you to complete the Gift Aid form and return it to us to claim back the tax on your giving.
GIVING BY CHEQUE
Please make cheques payable to:
“St Paul’s Parish”
These can be posted to St Paul’s Church, Stoke Rd, Slough SL2 5AS.
GIVING BY STANDING ORDER
Please download the form and fill it in or set up a standing order online or from your phone.
Account name: St Paul’s Parish | Sort Code: 60-19-28 | Account Number 01814605
Please quote your name