Following the retirement of our Vicar we are currently in vacancy. The opportunity is being advertised with a closing date of 9th February and interviews on 27th and 28th February. For details of how to apply please see the Pathways pages here: https://pathways.
St Paul’s, Slough is a Christ centred evangelical church located just north of Slough’s town centre on the threshold of great opportunity. We seek a mission minded, forward thinking, strategic leader – a person who will help deepen the understanding of God’s calling on us as a multi-ethnic Anglican community reflecting the diversity of the parish, located in an area of new development in a newly reordered church building and with potential for an expanding team to extend our outreach.
We are praying for a person to help us achieve our vision who is:
- a prayerful, faithful expository teacher, preacher and compassionate pastor holding orthodox Biblical views
- open to the Holy Spirit’s leading
- passionate for the Gospel able to lead and encourage others in evangelism accessible to all cultures
- a confident, secure, collaborative leader and team player who readily delegates
- able to discern the gifts of others and encourage them to grow
Could you be the person God is calling to this exciting and unique opportunity for mission in a church and an area experiencing renewal and regeneration?
Click here to download our Parish Profile 2020.